- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a time slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the chipped place as we would like to find the best way to fix the item. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over and also sand down the damaged location and also allow the filler to set. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices