What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the cracked place as we would like to see the greatest technique to mend the surface. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in and sand down the cracked area and let that to set. Being sure it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices