What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use standard colours which are not correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our team check the scraped area as the technicain want to see the most effective way to fix the surface. After that our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in and sand down the dented area and also allow that to solidify. Seeing to it its the exact same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote