What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our customers a slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team inspect the scraped area as the technicain would like to see the greatest technique to repair the item. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the cracked location as well as let that to solidify. Making sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once more as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices