What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your item on-site and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff check the damaged location as the technicain would like to see the greatest technique to fix the surface. Then our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over and also sand down the cracked area as well as let that to harden. Making certain its the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Finally we bond again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices