What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and thats why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts assess the scratched location as the technicain want to see the most ideal way to restore the product. Then our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill and also sand down the cracked area and let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote