- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the nicked area as we would like to see the most ideal way to mend the product. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over as well as sand down the wrecked area and allow the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices