What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a booking with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts assess the dented location as we want to see the best method to mend the surface. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill as well as sand down the dented area as well as let the filler to set. Being sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote