What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we check the damaged place as the technicain want to find the best technique to repair the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill over and also sand down the defective area and also allow that to harden. Making sure it is the same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote