What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team give our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the scraped location as the technicain would like to find the greatest technique to repair the surface. At that point we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill over and sand down the damaged area and let the filler to harden. Being sure its the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices