What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use standard colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the damaged area as we would like to find the best method to repair the item. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill in as well as sand down the damaged location and allow the filler to harden. Making certain it is the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then simply by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices