What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff check the dented place as we want to see the greatest method to repair the surface. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over and also sand down the wrecked area and also let that to set. Seeing to it it is the very same contour as the rest of the shower.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices