What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team check the scraped area as we would like to find the most effective way to mend the surface. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over as well as sand down the damaged area and allow that to set. Being sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices