What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team evaluate the chipped area as we would like to find the greatest method to restore the product. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as let the filler to set. Ensuring its the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices