What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we assess the scraped area as we would like to see the best technique to restore the surface. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the broken location and also allow that to solidify. Being sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly we bond again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote