What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our team assess the damaged area as we want to see the most ideal technique to restore the product. Then our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over and also sand down the cracked location and also let the filler to harden. Making certain its the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices