What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer you a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we check the scratched location as the technicain would like to find the greatest technique to mend the surface. After that our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill as well as sand down the cracked area as well as allow the filler to set. Ensuring its the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the greatest colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices