What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a booking with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we assess the cracked location as we would like to see the best method to restore the surface. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in as well as sand down the dented area as well as allow that to solidify. Making certain it is the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices