What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts check the cracked area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to repair the surface. At that point our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill over and sand down the wrecked location and allow that to harden. Seeing to it its the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices