What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use standard colours which are not tright for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give you a booking with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we examine the nicked location as we would like to see the greatest method to repair the product. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the damaged area and also allow that to solidify. Making certain its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote