What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we examine the scraped area as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to fix the item. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill over as well as sand down the dented location and allow that to solidify. Making sure its the exact same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally we bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices