What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a booking with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the dented area as we want to see the most ideal technique to repair the product. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in and also sand down the broken location and also let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly we bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices