What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath at your house and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the damaged place as we want to see the very best way to mend the product. Then our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the dented area and also let that to harden. Making certain its the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices