What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts check the dented place as we would like to find the best technique to repair the item. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- After that we fill and also sand down the dented location and also let that to harden. Seeing to it it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices