What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our staff examine the scratched location as the technicain would like to find the best way to fix the surface. At that point we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill and sand down the damaged location as well as let that to harden. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote