What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to match the colour of your item on-site and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts inspect the scratched place as the technicain would like to see the greatest way to mend the item. After that our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over and sand down the damaged area and let the filler to harden. Being sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices