What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the nicked location as the technicain would like to find the greatest technique to mend the surface. At that point we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill over and also sand down the defective location and let the filler to set. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices