What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts examine the nicked place as we want to find the most ideal technique to repair the surface. After that we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the greatest colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices