What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We give you a booking with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with we inspect the nicked place as the technicain would like to see the very best method to fix the item. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill and sand down the broken location and let the filler to harden. Making sure its the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices