What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team evaluate the scraped place as the technicain want to find the most effective method to mend the item. Then the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in and sand down the defective area and allow the filler to harden. Being sure it is the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices