What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your item at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts check the nicked location as we want to find the most ideal technique to repair the surface. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill over as well as sand down the broken location as well as let that to harden. Making sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices