What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the chipped area as we want to see the most ideal way to repair the surface. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill over as well as sand down the dented area as well as let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices