What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and would not use use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We give our customers a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff inspect the damaged area as we would like to find the most effective way to fix the product. Then our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in as well as sand down the cracked area and also let that to solidify. Making sure it is the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices