What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give you a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts check the scraped place as the technicain would like to see the best method to restore the product. At that point the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in and sand down the broken area and allow that to solidify. Seeing to it its the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices