What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the colour of your item at your house and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team check the scraped location as we want to find the best method to mend the surface. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and also sand down the damaged area and also let the filler to set. Being sure its the same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices