What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the colour of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts assess the nicked place as we want to see the very best technique to fix the item. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over and sand down the broken location and also allow the filler to solidify. Making sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly we bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices