What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We offer you a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with we examine the dented location as we want to see the most ideal way to repair the product. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the cracked area as well as let that to harden. Making certain it is the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices