What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our customers a booking with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts assess the cracked location as the technicain would like to find the very best technique to repair the surface. After that our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill and sand down the dented area and also allow that to solidify. Making sure its the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote