What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give our customers a booking with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts inspect the damaged location as the technicain want to see the greatest technique to fix the item. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill as well as sand down the dented location and also allow that to solidify. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly we bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote