What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our experts assess the nicked location as we want to find the greatest technique to fix the item. After that our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill in and sand down the damaged location and let that to harden. Being sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote