What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we evaluate the cracked area as we would like to find the most effective method to fix the product. Then our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill and sand down the dented location and allow the filler to harden. Being sure its the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- We then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most effective colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote