What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the shade of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We offer our customers a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts assess the dented area as the technicain would like to find the best technique to restore the item. At that point our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill over as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as allow that to solidify. Seeing to it it is the same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- We then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices