What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We offer you a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our staff check the damaged location as we would like to find the very best way to fix the product. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill and sand down the dented area and allow the filler to set. Making sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote