What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer you a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff evaluate the chipped location as we would like to find the most effective technique to mend the item. After that our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill and sand down the damaged location and let that to solidify. Being sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote