What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the nicked place as the technicain would like to see the very best way to mend the product. At that point our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill and also sand down the wrecked area as well as let the filler to set. Making sure its the same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote