What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our experts examine the dented location as we want to see the very best way to restore the item. At that point our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill over and also sand down the defective location and also allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote