What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your item at your house and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we examine the chipped location as we would like to see the very best technique to fix the surface. Then our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill as well as sand down the defective location and let that to harden. Being sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices