- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the colour of your bath at your house and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff inspect the cracked location as we would like to find the most ideal way to fix the product. After that our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill in and sand down the defective location and let the filler to solidify. Making sure its the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices