What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts examine the damaged location as the technicain want to see the greatest method to mend the product. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill over and sand down the defective area and allow that to set. Making sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices