What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we check the chipped location as the technicain want to see the most effective technique to repair the item. At that point our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the damaged location and also let that to harden. Making certain its the same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices