What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts examine the nicked area as we would like to find the very best method to mend the product. After that the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in and sand down the broken area and allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices